Box Office Information
Traffic Advisory Alerts
General Information - FAQs
Newsletter Sign Up
Olde Towne Portsmouth
Where To Eat
Where To Stay
Portsmouth Pavilion is Going Green!
In an effort to help improve our environment, Portsmouth Pavilion in Portsmouth, VA has implemented countless new "green" policies. See below for a list of what we're trying to do to help out!
In addition, Portsmouth Pavilion has been accepted into the
Suggested guidelines for visitors to Portsmouth Pavilion:
- Place all recyclables (plastic bottles, paper, etc.) in the appropriate bins.
- Run bathroom faucets only as needed.
- Be respectful of bushes, plants, and floral arrangements - they help protect against erosion.
- When possible, carpool to the show! This saves gas as well as reduces exhaust emissions.
- If coming from Norfolk, use the ferry instead of driving (
for more information)
Recent changes to the Portsmouth Pavilion:
- Recycling bins are now available throughout the venue
- All toilet valves and showerheads have been replaced with low-flow equipment
- Motion sensors have been added to lighting
- Excess food is donated or composted
- Recycled content, non-bleached paper towels are used throughout the venue
- Office printing is kept to a minimum, and excess paper is recycled
- Reused/repurposed building materials are used wherever possible
- Water usage is metered for efficiency
- High efficiency light bulbs are used throughout the venue